Payment Proofs of Forever Living Products

Payment Proofs of Forever Living Products

Since 1978, Forever Living Products has led the Multi-level Marketing industry by giving out detailed bonus information to distributors.

Every 15th day of the month, Forever Living Products releases Volume Bonus Checks to all distributors. The checks come with the Bonus Recap that shows in amazing detail how the commissions are computed.

Forever Living Product check voucher looks something like this.

The consistency and exactness of Volume Bonus computations is one thing that impresses me with Forever Living Products. They never fail to give the Volume Bonus Checks in the 15th of the month. And they do it in more than 140 countries worldwide with millions of distributors since 1978!

                                             This is NOT Selling Business 
                                       This is Sharing Business
                                  DO NOT try to be a Sales Man
                                           Be Self Presenter

Check Vouchers may look different in other countries.



Why don't you register / sign up / join today?
You are still not sure?


These are just some of the fantastic features of Forever Living.
Why on earth would you look at anything else?

Choose me as your Forever Living Products sponsor because:


1. I am an active distributor. I'm sponsoring new people in a daily basis.

2. I live in India, my sponsors live in IN too. So there is a team to help you to be successful (not just me).

3. Your success is our success.

4. I am the 4th generation of Miklos Berkics. If you heard about him, you should know that he is the most successful distributor in FLP. I've been learning from him continuously and teaching others to do the same. He just visited IN city couple of weeks ago, he came to help us to be more successful. (See pictures below) He is a profit share winner for so many years and he achieved so much that many just dreamed of!

5. I've been using the products as a daily basis with my whole family, my partner Denes and my little sons (5.5years and 7 months old).

6. I'm a stay at home mom, so you can call me anytime if you have any question, even if it is around 7 am or 12pm. I don't care, I am available most of the time!

7. I'm working part time at the moment but receiving earnings like other people make having a full time job.

8. We have trainings, webinars and a lots of knowledge to pass it on.

And I could go on and on!

If you have decided to join/register/sign up as a forever living distributor to my team please click above to fill out the registration form using my sponsor id 910003298680. After registration please contact me as soon as possible so we can get started with your forever living home based business!




We cover following places: Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Delhi, Bombay, Mumbai, Banglore, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Puducherry, Hyderabad,Itanagar,Dispur,Patna ,Raipur,Panaji,Gandhinagar, Chandigarh,Shimla,Jammu,Srinagar, Ranchi,Bangalore,Thiruvananthapuram,Bhopal,Mumbai ,Bombay,Imphal,Shillong,Aizawl, Kohima,Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Agartala, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata,Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Bharuch, Anand, Amreli, Vapi, Daman, Mehsana, Una, Nadiad, Bardoli, disha, Rajpipla, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Surendranagar DISCLAIMER:- All above Product Information is taken from www.foreverliving.com.The statements contained here in have not been evaluated by the FDA.The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases.You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem.Rest of the information provided above is as per my sole understanding and is created by myself or taken from other sources on Internet,Books etc. Please read Company's literature or attend Company's Seminar for more and latest information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment